SHUT YOUR MOUTH
FACE COVER INSTRUCTIONS
- These face covers are not medical or surgical masks nor are they advertised as such. Use of the face cover still requires proper hand washing hygiene and social distancing.
- Face covers are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning with alcohol-based hand-wash or soap and water.
- Only unzip when trying to eat or drink. These should not be unzipped for other reasons as it will defeat the purpose of the cover.
- This face cover is designed to make living with coverage easier by allowing easy access to consume food or beverages.
- Before putting on the face cover, clean hands with alcohol-based hand wash or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the material.
- Avoid touching the face cover while using it besides the zipper itself; clean your hands with alcohol-based hand-wash or soap and water.
- Replace the face cover with a new one if it gets damp.
- You can wash and reuse this face cover.
- These face covers are machine washable.
These face covers are not approved by the CDC.